In addition to increasing your internal attractiveness, by having a strong purpose, taking care of others, and cultivating an attitude of gratitude, there are a number of ways that you can become a more aesthetically appealing person a.k.a. more beautiful or handsome.
… Here are 10 of my favorites.
- Drink 1 gallon of water a day: Being properly hydrated can do wonders for your physical appearance. Drink one gallon of water a day and you will never go wrong.
- Go to the gym weekly: A fit body is a beautiful body. Take care of your physical health and train at least 3 times a week. You will look better, feel better, and act better when you do.
- Eat a clean diet: Sugar and processed crap makes you ugly…. No seriously, sugar can cause acne breakouts, blemished skin, water retention, obesity, and a number of other problems. Eat a clean diet and you will be far better looking.
- Sleep 8 hours a night: Getting sufficient amounts of sleep is imperative to looking and feeling your best. Aim for 8 hours a night and I promise you will notice a difference
- Wash your face and exfoliate regularly: Keep your skin clear, fresh, and blemish free by washing and exfoliating regularly.
- Groom yourself properly. Yellow toenails, untrimmed nose hairs, and a pre pubescent beard are all wildly unattractive. Take care of your physical appearance with a comprehensive grooming routine and you will look and feel years younger.
- Get out in the sun. Not only does getting in the sunlight increase your vitamin d levels and make you happier, it makes you look better and healthier.
- Have strong posture: How you present yourself to the world matters. By having strong posture (chin and shoulders up and your back straight) you will look more confident and attractive.
- Upgrade your wardrobe: Clothes make the man or woman. Buy clothes that fit your form, are stylistically classic, and match your skin tone. This one simple trick can double your attractiveness in a matter of hours.
- Accessorize intelligently: The right accessories can tell a unique story and give you a cool opportunity to express your personality. Buy a cool watch, get some tattoos, or add a pocket square to your favorite suit. It will add tons of style points and make you stand out in a vanilla crowd.
Hope this helps!